What the Tschögglbergerhof offers you
The ABC of the TschögglbergerhofA. Active holidays on the sun terraces above Bozen
B. BozenCard, the invaluable guest card
C. Ciao! Come and enjoy a taste of the Dolce Vita!
D. Dozens and dozens of signposted hiking paths – more than 300 km!
E. Europe’s largest larch wood, the exceptionally beautiful mountain plateau of the Salten
F. Fabulous breakfast buffet with regional products, home-made delicacies, freshly prepared egg dishes made with eggs from happy hens.
G. Gourmet and wine lover secret tips
H. Homely suites and cosy larch bedrooms
I. Infrarred booths, steam bath, sauna, Kneipp trail
J. Joy in quality of life, sustainability and the public good
K. Know your wines – guided cellar tours, vineyard excursions and wibne tastings
L. Love horses? Riding and horse-drawn carriage rides with our precious Haflingers
M. My new wine cellar
N. New! Vinum Hotels Südtirol. We’re part of it! Find out more about the special wine highlights
O. Ötzi… find out about him
P. Phenomenal panoramic views over the Dolomites, World Heritage Site.
Q. Quite an expedition – head off the beaten track on guided trips with Florian, Hedwig, Claudia
R. Relax to the max in our welcoming, cosy spa area
S. South Tyrolean hospitality and regional tastes
T. Tschögglbergerhof: It’s always been particularly good.
U. Untouched nature, enjoying the view, having the time
V. Vegetariand, vegan, gluten-free options
W. Wholesome… a thing to be experienced, not described.
X. Xtra special holiday
Y. Yoga, Massages, Whirlpool
Z. Zillions of hours of sun – well, two thousand five hundred, and the most in all of South Tyrol.
Booking conditions weiterlesen »
- Rates are per person and day including half board (breakfast and dinner). Not included local tax of Euro 1.60 Euro per person and day.
- Children rate is valid if they are accommodated in their parents’ room if there are two parents.
Our bank details
- Raiffeisenkasse Bozen, Jenesien branch, Dorfstrasse 12 a, 39050 Jenesien, Tschoegglbergerhof d. Wenter Gamper&Co KG
IBAN IT 20A0808158800000302025957 - BIC: RZSBIT21203
- Special discounts in the opening year for our regular guests. Please contact us via mail for further information.
- We offer 5% discount on weekly bookings, when the total price is payed in advanced. This reservation is not refundable. The reservation must be confirmed 60 days before arrival.
- free shuttle-service from the train station of Bolzano to the hotel. Free use of public transportation during your stay.
- free charging stations for electric cars
- Deviations regarding distribution, equipment and materials etc. within the individual categories possible.
- Your room is available from 3 pm on the day of your arrival until 11:30 am on the day of your departure.
- Breakfast from 7.30 am to 10:30 am (Restaurant)
- Lunch from 12 am to 2 pm (Restaurant)
- Dinner form 7pm to 9 pm (Restaurant)
Cancellation, travel insurance & deposit
- For cancellations within 30 days before arrival we charge 50%, within 7 days before arrival 70% and within 2 days before arrival, in case of no-show or early departure we charge 100% of the booked stay (*regardless of resale)
- We recommend settling the deposit via your credit card in order to activate the cancellation cover of your credit card
- Information for a cancellation insurance can also be found on our homepage
Dogs and other pets
- Dogs and other pets on request. We ask 20 Euro per dog/pet per day.
- Please inform us in advance if you bring your pet with you.
- Dogs and other pets are not admitted to the restaurant, Spa and garden.
- We accept Debit and Credit Cards (VISA and Mastercard). Checks cannot be accepted.
- Errors and changes to above information possible.
Children reduction weiterlesen »
2019 - Prices for children (in the parents room):
- 0-3 years: 15 €
- 4-8 years: -60%
- 9-13 years: -50%
- from 14 years: -30%